Friday, January 4, 2008

New Babywearing Section!  

Yay! There's a new section up in my store with lots of new designs...
I'm about as passionate about Babywearing as I am about being a military wife! So I thought it would be fitting to add new designs to my store JUST for us babywearers. Please let me know what you think! I love hearing comments or suggestions!!

You can find this design on our canvas tote bags.

Wrap Junkie
You can find this design on our rectangle magnets, tote bags and mouse pads. This one is a personal favorite of mine! I just ordered the tote bag to use to store my wraps during the times when Camron and I are out and about! Picture of it in real life coming as soon as I get it!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ New Babywearing Section!