Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Get ready for the updates!  

I've been MIA from this blog for over a year now and I just wanted to apologize. I'm back now and hopefully I'll be able to update things much more regularly. Life has been really hectic for my boys and I. I'm no longer a Marine Corps wife, but that doesn't change my love for our US Military. If you're interested in what's going on personally with us you're welcome to head on over to The Divorced Mom...

I'm taking cutom orders again and have been since the beginning of Summer this year. If you need to get in touch with me about me making you something please e-mail me at: ladybug_taylor34@yahoo.com.

If you have facebook become a fan of my site!
Taylor's Military Designs and More Promote Your Page Too

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories