Monday, January 28, 2008

Supporting Our Troops  

Well, the holidays are over... For many troops overseas that means no more care packages being sent their way. Even though the holidays are over that doesn't mean that our troops are missing home any less! It doesn't mean that they don't deserve to receive a little bit of home to help cheer them up.
Sooooooooo.......
If you haven't noticed already I'm starting the troop care packages back up! That means that 10% of all my profits are going towards sending at least one care package to a troop overseas per month. I decided that we're finally financially stable enough for me to be able to do this again. So I'm really excited to get started!

To find out more info please check out my website: Here
There you can see pictures as they're being put up, make a donation (every penny helps!), or even submit a troop for me to sponsor!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
In each care package I will include this Thank You card:

The inside says:
"This care package was made possible
By Taylor and her customers at
http://www.cafepress.com/taysdesigns.
As a way to say thank you for all that you do.
TaysDesigns puts 10% or more of our profits towards
Sending a least one care package a month
to a deployed troop.
This month we picked you!
Enjoy!"

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ Supporting Our Troops